Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Psalm 23

I received this by email today. Thought it was worth repeating:

The Lord is my Shepherd - that's Relationship
I shall not want - that's Supply
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures - that's Rest
He leadeth me beside the still waters - that's Refreshment
He restoreth my soul - that's Healing
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness - that's Guidance
For His name sake - that's Purpose
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - that's Testing
I will fear no evil - that's Protection
For Thou art with me - that's Faithfulness
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me - that's Discipline
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies - that's Hope
Thou annointest my head with oil - that's Consecration
My cup runneth over - that's Abundance
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life - that's Blessing
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever - that's Security

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY good! I'm going to share that!

Angie said...

I really enjoyed it when I read it. I'm glad other people are going to hear about it and receive a blessing.

Thanks for reading my blog, Sis, and posting. I love hearing from you!